Are you worried about the plethora of anti-housing land use policies that are being rapidly unleashed throughout San Diego’s 19 jurisdictions? Help us fight for a pro-housing environment in San Diego County! The successful future of San Diego depends on every person within every community of every region being able to access high quality housing at a price point that is affordable to them.
How can you get more involved? Join one of BIA’s many Councils or Committees, listed below. Email [email protected] with questions or to be added to our meeting notification lists. All meetings are held either virtually or in-person.
- City of San Diego DSD Meetings – 1st Wednesday of the Month at 2pm
- Meet monthly with City of San Diego Development Services Department Staff to discuss ways to improve permitting.
- North County Legislative Committee – 2nd Wednesday of the Month at 12pm
- Hear from North Coastal and North Inland Government Staff and Policymakers about land use issues.
- South County Legislative Committee – 1st Tuesday of the Month at 9am
- Hear from Chula Vista City Staff and South County policy proposals.
- City/County Legislative Committee – 3rd Friday of the Month at 8am
- Evaluate and discuss activities that affect housing production at the City and County level.
- Stormwater Task Force – Last Thursday of the Month at 7:30am
- Help formulate the industry’s responses to stormwater regulations in our region.
- SDG&E Working Group – 2nd Tuesday of the Month at 10:30am
- Meet with SDG&E staff to discuss utility issues impacting development.
- Public Policy Council – Last Thursday of the Month at 1pm
- Help drive the issues relating to urban building for both for-sale and for-lease products.